None, nothing that I found interesting enough to look at this week.
- Tea caffeine: metabolism, functions, and reduction strategies, Mohanpuria, Prashant; Kumar, Vinay; Yadav, Sudesh Kumar, Food Science and Biotechnology (2010), 19(2), 275-287.
- Extraction, identification and quantification of the polyphenols of green and black Tunisian tea decoctions commercialized as "Garden of Tea", Dhaouadi, K.; Fattouch, S.; Hamdaoui, M. H., Acta Horticulturae (2010), 853(Proceedings of the International Symposium on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 2009), 199-206.
- Determination of tannins content by titrimetric method for comparison of different plant species, Atanassova, M.; Christova-Bagdassarian, V., Journal of the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy (2009), 44(4), 413-415.
- Ultrasound-assisted extraction of oil from tea seeds, Shalmashi, Anvar, Journal of Food Lipids (2009), 16(4), 465-474.
- Purified black tea theaflavins and theaflavins/catechin supplements did not affect serum lipids in healthy individuals with mildly to moderately elevated cholesterol concentrations, Trautwein, Elke A.; Du, Yaping; Meynen, Evelyne; Yan, Xiuyuan; Wen, Yibo; Wang, Hongqiang; Molhuizen, Henri O. F., European Journal of Nutrition (2010), 49(1), 27-35.
- Tea(Camellia sinensis L.) yield response to irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer applications, Majd Salimi, K.; Mir Latifi, S. M.
- From Majallah-i Ulum-i va Fnoon Kishavarzi va Manabi-i Tabi-i Danishgah-i Sanati-i Isfahan (2008), 12(44), 39
- Evaluation of skin sebosuppression by components of total green tea (Camellia sinensis) extracts, Kim, Jeong Kee; Shin, Hyun Jung; Lee, Byeong Gon; Lee, Sang Jun, Food Science and Biotechnology (2008), 17(3), 464-469.
- Identification of metabolites in human plasma and urine after consumption of a polyphenol-rich juice drink, Mullen William; Borges Gina; Lean Michael E J; Roberts Susan A; Crozier Alan, Journal of agricultural and food chemistry (2010), 58(4), 2586-95.
- Targeting polyamines and biogenic amines by green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate, Melgarejo Esther; Urdiales Jose Luis; Sanchez-Jimenez Francisca; Medina Miguel Angel, Amino acids (2010), 38(2), 519-23.