The Handbook of Green Tea and Health Research is new to me, it looks like a decent read but have not had a chance to see a copy of it yet. There are a few articles from it listed below.
- Effect of different additives on the theabrownin and its formation mechanism during Pu-erh tea fermentation, Gong, Jia-shun; Chen, Yi-jiang; Peng, Chun-xiu; Zhou, Hong-jie, Chaye Kexue (2010), 30(2), 101-108.
Other New Articles
- Genetic diversity and relationship of tea germplasm resources 'Huangjincha' (Camellia sinensis) revealed by ISSR markers, Ning, Jing; Li, Jian-quan; Dong, Li-juan; Yang, Yang; Zhang, Shu-guang; Tan, Zheng-chu; Zhong, Xing-gang; Zhu, Qi; Peng, Ji-guang; Huang, Jian-an, Chaye Kexue (2010), 30(2), 149-156.
- Biocatalytic conversion of green tea catechins to epitheaflagallin, epitheaflagallin, 3-O-gallate, and theaflavins: production of promising functional foods, Itoh, Nobuya; Katsube, Yuji, Edited by McKinley, Helen; Jamieson, Mark, Handbook of Green Tea and Health Research (2009), 419-427.
- Cardiovascular and metabolic effects of green tea, Kelemen, Kamilla, Edited by McKinley, Helen; Jamieson, Mark, Handbook of Green Tea and Health Research (2009), 243-256.
- Central functions of green tea components, Furuse, M.; Adachi, N.; Tomonaga, S.; Yamane, H.; Denbow, D. M., Edited by McKinley, Helen; Jamieson, Mark, Handbook of Green Tea and Health Research (2009), 1-22.
- Heavy metal contamination of soils and tea plants in the eastern Black Sea region, NE Turkey, Yaylali-Abanuz, Gulten; Tuysuz, Necati, Environmental Earth Sciences (2009), 59(1), 131-144.
- Comparison study on extraction of tea polyphenols by different techniques, Zhang, Su-xia; Wei, Qiu-hong, Zhongguo Shipin Tianjiaji (2009), (4), 109-112.
- Preventive effect of green tea catechins on experimental tumor metastasis in senescence-accelerated mice, Shimizu Kosuke; Kinouchi Shimizu Naomi; Hakamata Wakako; Unno Keiko; Asai Tomohiro; Oku Naoto, Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin (2010), 33(1), 117-21.