Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bonavita 1-Liter Variable Temperature Digital Electric Gooseneck Kettle

From Amazon.com $90

This thing is amazing. This is my new favorite kettle. I have gotten used to the Pino Digital Kettle Pro (see this) and the heating up of water sounding like a jet taking off. The Bonavita is very quiet, something I now can appreciate after owning the Pino for several years. The pore from the gooseneck spout is laminar and aesthetically pleasing. The one thing I would have liked is a slightly larger capacity as my normal morning sessions typically use a little over 1 L, the larger option that is available does not have the gooseneck spout. I highly recommend this to anyone thinking of getting an electric kettle.

(I am leaving the hazy white cover on to protect the electronics)

No comments:

Post a Comment